All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet.
Game-ready with Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes, MicroSHIFT shifting and an SR SunTour XCM fork that’s built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
|Crank Length (mm)||170||170||175||175||175|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||720||740||740||740||740|
|Stem Length (mm)||40||60||60||70||70|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||143||143||143||143|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||350||400||400||400||400|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||95||95||105||120||135|
|B-B Height (mm)||310||310||310||310||310|
|B-B Drop (mm)||62||62||62||62||62|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||505||515||515||515||515|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||46||46||46||46||46|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||440||440||440||440||440|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||586||608||630||654||679|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||732||754||781||820||853|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||360||400||450||500||560|
|Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|X-Small||4'10” - 5’1”||148 - 155cm|
|Small||5'2” - 5’5”||158 - 165cm|
|Medium||5'5” - 5’10”||165 - 178cm|
|Large||5'10” - 6’1”||178 - 185cm|
|X-Large||6'1” - 6’4”||185 - 193cm|
|XX-Large||6'3” - 6’6”||191 - 200cm|
|Frame||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset|
|Rims||Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
Front: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
Rear: Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
|Tires||Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Crankset||Stout 2x, forged alloy|
|Shifters||Microshift, SL-M859R, 2x9|
|Front Derailleur||microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Microshift RD-M46L, 9spd|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t|
|Chain||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Pedals||SBC-54 Flat pedal|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss White Mountains/Dusty Turquoise / Large||888818801510||91822-6504||210000008893|
|Satin Forest Green/Oasis / Large||888818801381||91822-6604||210000008544|